Physical TherapyMentor Name: Terry Loghmani, P.T., Ph.D.
- Internship Location:
Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Pre Professional Interests Preferred:
- Dress Code:
- Business casual
- Majors Preferred:
- Hours per week:
- Flexible within regular work hours
- The effects of manual physical therapies on tissue healing and clinical outcomes. The purpose of the Applied Regenerative Medicine lab is to explore the effects of noninvasive manual physical therapies on healing and outcomes in the emerging field of regenerative rehabilitation. The current focus of studies is on the development of quantifiable soft tissue manipulation and dose-pressure response.
- Internship Duties:
- Data collection, data entry, subject recruitment, administrative tasks, and lab assistance.
- Skills in editing, PowerPoint, Excel, and SPSS.