Clinical Pharmacology Supervisor: Sheryl Lynch
- Internship Location:
Medicine, IU Health University Hospital, Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health
- Majors Preferred:
Anthropology, Biology, Chemistry, Health Information Administration, Health Sciences, Health Services Management, Neuroscience, Nursing, Psychology, Public Health, Social Work, Sociology
- Hours per week:
- Flexible based on student needs
- Flexible within regular work hours
- Personalized Medicine. Care is focused on genomic testing and the impact on medications (Pharmacogenomics). The Clinical Pharmacology division is focused on genomic testing and the impact on medications (Pharmacogenomics). We have 2 large clinical trials that are focused on providing pharmacogenomic testing to personalize medical care for patients with hypertension, acute / chronic pain and depression.
- Internship Duties:
- Data entry, organizational tasks, assist with preparations for study visits (assembling study charts, lab kits).
- Detail oriented, able to work independently.