Occupational TherapyMentor Name: Crystal Massie
- Internship Location:
Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Pre Professional Interests Preferred:
Pre-Medicine, Pre-Occupational Therapy, Pre-Physical Therapy
- Dress Code:
- Business casual (i.e. khakis)
- Hours per week:
- Flexible based on student needs
- Flexible within regular work hours
- The research in the lab primarily involves studying novel interventions such as non-invasive brain stimulation in healthy controls and patients with stroke and other neurologic disorders. Other projects have focused on upper-extremity robotics and kinematic motion analysis.
- Internship Duties:
- Typical duties will include assisting with experimental sessions and data processing. Other duties may include assisting with recruitment, project development, and manuscript/presentation preparation.
- Strong computer, organization, and communication skills are required. Interns will be required to complete regulatory research training (CITI) as part of the internship.