Continuing Medical EducationMentor Name: Kurt Snyder
- Internship Location:
- Pre Professional Interests Preferred:
- Dress Code:
- business casual
- Majors Preferred:
Actuarial Science/Economics, Computer and Information Science , Health Information Administration, Health Sciences, Health Services Management, Informatics, Medical Humanities and Health Studies, Neuroscience, Nursing, Public Health
- Hours per week:
- flexible based on student needs
- flexible within regular work hours
- Business Intelligence: help us leverage data to support better business decision making.
Kurt Snyder is an experienced, well-educated, award-winning professional who consistently displays excellence in executive and managerial positions in non-profit, continuing education, accreditation, and technology settings. Kurt is currently the Director of Continuing Medical Education at the IU School of Medicine, the largest medical school in the United States.
- Internship Duties:
- Maintain data metrics; create data visuals based on data; create processes and follow processes designed to improve the quality of date. Being comfortable with data, excel, and databases is a must.