Continuing Medical EducationSupervisor: Kurt Snyder
- Internship Location:
- Pre Professional Interests Preferred:
- Dress Code:
- Business casual
- Majors Preferred:
Actuarial Science/Economics, Computer and Information Science , Health Information Administration, Health Sciences, Health Services Management, Informatics, Medical Humanities and Health Studies, Neuroscience, Nursing, Public Health
- Hours per week:
- Flexible based on student needs
- Flexible within regular work hours
- Business intelligence helps us leverage data to support better business decision making. Kurt Snyder is an experienced, well-educated, award-winning professional who consistently displays excellence in executive and managerial positions in nonprofit, continuing education, accreditation, and technology settings. He is currently the director of Continuing Medical Education at the IU School of Medicine, the largest medical school in the United States.
- Internship Duties:
- Maintain data metrics, create data visuals based on data, create processes, and follow processes designed to improve the quality of date.
- Being comfortable with data, Excel, and databases is a must.