Continuing Medical EducationMentor Name: Jennifer Shirley
- Internship Location:
- Pre Professional Interests Preferred:
- Dress Code:
- Business casual
- Majors Preferred:
Anthropology, Health Information Administration, Health Sciences, Health Services Management, Informatics, Journalism / English / Technical Communication, Medical Humanities and Health Studies, Nursing, Public Health
- Hours per week:
- Flexible based on student needs
- Flexible within regular work hours
- Continuing Medical Education: develop and document business processes, and develop training materials. Jennifer Shirley is an experienced, well-educated professional who brings a wealth of experience in finance and business operations to her work. She is currently the business operations manager for the Continuing Medical Education department within the IU School of Medicine, the largest medical school in the United States.
- Internship Duties:
- Create needed business processes, document existing business processes, and suggest improvements for existing workflows. In addition, develop training materials where necessary.