Division of Continuing Medical Education Supervisor: Rima Patel
- Internship Location:
- Dress Code:
- Business casual with jeans allowed on Fridays
- Majors Preferred:
Computer and Information Science , Education, Health Information Administration, Health Sciences, Health Services Management, Informatics, Medical Humanities and Health Studies, Nursing, Psychology, Public Health, Social Work, Sociology
- Hours per week:
- Flexible within regular work hours
- Cystic fibrosis online education program strives to improve knowledge of clinical care guidelines for better patient care outcomes. IUSM CME has partnered with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) to create eight online education courses utilizing the IU Canvas education platform to improve patient care outcomes for entire CF health care teams around the world.
This is a great opportunity for a student to gain diverse work experience in a small team setting as well as make a substantial impact in the final product. (You will have to work hard but hopefully you will gain a lot from the experience both in transferable skills and knowing you made a difference.)
- Internship Duties:
- Internship duties include: Prepare for and assist with course beta testing, review course content and structure in IU Canvas, record attendance and email transcripts, conduct online research as needed, assist in brainstorming/creating distribution/marketing plan, work with programs such as Tableau and Adobe Design for post course data analysis graphics and documents (training provided).
- Eagerness to learn, ability to move back and forth between multiple tasks, positive attitude, ability to make mistakes, learn from them and move on, meticulous attention to detail, interest in learning different aspects of program creation and management, interest in learning new software programs/technology