Radiation Oncology Supervisor: Brian Overshiner
- Internship Location:
- Pre Professional Interests Preferred:
- Dress Code:
- Business casual
- Majors Preferred:
Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Computer and Information Science , Education, Health Information Administration, Informatics, Mathematical Sciences
- Hours per week:
- Flexible based on student needs
- Flexible within regular work hours
- Developing and implementing uses for 3d printing and digital technologies into healthcare including anatomical modeling, medical devices, and educational tools.
- Internship Duties:
- Developing and implementing uses for 3d printing and digital technologies into healthcare including anatomical modeling, medical devices, and educational tools. Learning and helping with digital workflows for 3d printing devices. Helping with computer designs and anatomical modeling for various projects within the hospital. Meeting with doctors and staff to discuss potential projects, assisting student groups working on projects, researching other potential uses for digital technologies within healthcare settings.
- Strong computer skills, communication and working as a member of a team.